Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Behavior of Move and SetDestination is inconsistent with regards to the Stop function with stopUpdates set to true
1. Open the Test Scene
2. There is a NavMeshAgentTest script on the 'Agent' object in the scene. The NavMeshAgentTest component will attempt a form of movement after calling Stop (true) on the NavMeshAgent.
3. Setting the 'Mode' variable to 'Move' and the 'Restart Position Updates' variable to false means the component will try NavMeshAgent.Move without setting updatePosition to true after the Stop (true) call. (Agent will not move here)
4. Setting the 'Restart Position Updates' variable to true with the same mode will cause the Move call to succeed. (Agent will move)
5. Setting the 'Mode' variable to 'SetDestination' will cause the agent to move to the given point without setting updatePosition to true. (The agent will move here anyway)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline