Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
"BeginSample and EndSample count must match" error when Deep Profiling a nested Sample
1. Open user's project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Profiler window, enable Deep Profile
4. (Optional) Untick "Test Normal" on test game object to observe only nested samples throw errors
Expected: no errors are thrown
Actual: errors are thrown regarding sample mismatch
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0b9
Note: full error - "Non matching Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match): TestProfiler.Update()"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned