Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
"BeginSample and EndSample count must match" error when Deep Profiling a nested Sample
1. Open user's project
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Profiler window, enable Deep Profile
4. (Optional) Untick "Test Normal" on test game object to observe only nested samples throw errors
Expected: no errors are thrown
Actual: errors are thrown regarding sample mismatch
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0b10, 2017.3.1f1, 2018.1.0b6
Not reproduced in: 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.0b9
Note: full error - "Non matching Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match): TestProfiler.Update()"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform