Search Issue Tracker
UV overlap calculation makes baking stall + unresponsive Editor on asset refresh due to large mesh
Steps to repro:
1. Open the repro project from the link below;
2. Open 'Bedroom_modelling' scene;
3. Drag 'Bedroom_Lighting' scene to the Hierarchy;
4. Double-click on 'Bedroom_Lighting' scene in the Hierarchy;
5. In the Lighting settings window press Generate Lighting button.
The lighting bakes as expected.
Baking stalls. Editor stalls and cannot closed without killing the Unity process.
- Reproducible in 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.2.0f19;
- Reproducible on Windows and OSX;
- Reproducible for either CPU PLM, GPU PLM or Enlighten baking backends;
- Disabling mesh optimization for the culprit mesh doesn't solve the issue;
- Auto Generating Lightmap UVs for the culprit mesh freezes Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open