Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
1. Open 'repro_avs.zip" project
2. Select "Sphere Baked" and "Cube Realtime"
3. "Vertex Stream Injector" -> "Inject color data in AVS"
4. Notice that in the left side of Scene view there is text: "AVS Name Injected_AVS"
5. Generate Lighting
6. Notice that in the left side of Scene view there is text: "No AVS found"
Expected Result: Baking Lightmaps doesn't erase existing Additional Vertex Streams
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a13, 2019.1.0f2, 2018.3.14f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.26f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh