Search Issue Tracker
Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached repro project
2. Bake the scene using the CPU PLM
3. Bake the scene using the GPU PLM
4. Notice the offset of the cookie on the cube
Reproduced using 2021.2.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS