Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Baked ambient GI ground and equator colors don't update until you change sky color in gradient Ambient Source
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open project
2. Change layout to your favourite (just mine suggestion)
3. Open "Test Scene" scene
4. Go to Lighting window
5. Change Equator color to any color
-- Notice that in scene window it doesn't change
6. Change Ground color to any color
-- Notice that in scene window it doesn't change too
7. Change Sky color to any
Results: After changing sky color both ground an equator color changes takes effect although ground and equator color change is expected without sky color change.
Note: It happens despite that light baking is set to auto.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b18; 5.3.5f1;
Not reproducible with: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode