Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a4
[WebGL] Profiler does not autoconnect on WebGL builds
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open build settings, switch to WebGL and enable Autoconnect profiler setting
3. Build and run
4. Observe Profiler does not connect automatically
5. Observe Console
Warning spam: Connection X is no longer valid. Calling auto disconnect.
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0b1
Does not reproduce with: 2022.1.0a16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version