Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1
[Backport] "View documentation" doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is embedded
1. Open the attached project "1422293_19.4.zip"
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Select one of the "Custom" packages
4. Click "View documentation"
Expected result: Package Manager shows the offline documentation files
Actual result: A "This package does not contain offline documentation." message pops up
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2020.3.34f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
1. Tested on macOS
2. Similar issue: case 1397413
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script