Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1
[Backport] "View documentation" doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is embedded
1. Open the attached project "1422293_19.4.zip"
2. Open the Package Manager window
3. Select one of the "Custom" packages
4. Click "View documentation"
Expected result: Package Manager shows the offline documentation files
Actual result: A "This package does not contain offline documentation." message pops up
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2020.3.34f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
1. Tested on macOS
2. Similar issue: case 1397413
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing