Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.4
[Unity Test Runner] Tests with Assembly Definition files are delayed for about 50s before starting
1. Open project Yousician-App -> Yousician Core;
2. Open Window -> Test Runner;
3. Select "Run All" for running tests.
Expected results: tests start to run right after pressing the button.
Actual results: tests are delayed for about 50s before the start.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3.
Fixed on: 2017.4.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework