Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.4
[Unity Test Runner] Tests with Assembly Definition files are delayed for about 50s before starting
1. Open project Yousician-App -> Yousician Core;
2. Open Window -> Test Runner;
3. Select "Run All" for running tests.
Expected results: tests start to run right after pressing the button.
Actual results: tests are delayed for about 50s before the start.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3.
Fixed on: 2017.4.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes