Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Unity Test Runner] Tests with Assembly Definition files are delayed for about 50s before starting
1. Open project <redacted>;
2. Open Window -> Test Runner;
3. Select "Run All" for running tests.
Expected results: tests start to run right after pressing the button.
Actual results: tests are delayed for about 50s before the start.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1.
Not reproduced on: 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3.
Fixed on: 2017.4.8f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display