Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1
[Backport] [Shuriken] EmitParams getting overwritten with empty values when using .Emit in EditMode
1. Open attached project "Emit_Bug"
2. Play the Particle System on GameObject in New Scene (In Editor mode)
3. Restart the Particle System
Expected result: EmitParams Properties get overwritten only when given a value as stated in Documentation
Actual result: EmitParams Properties get overwritten with empty values when no values are assigned
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes