Search Issue Tracker
Unknown (hidden) 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X
[Backport] Remove confusing message from Package Inspector window `This package and all its assets will be... `
Confusing message from Package Inspector window `This package and all its assets will be... `
1. In the Package Manager Window, select a mutable package.
2. With the package selected, open the Inspector Window.
3. Click on the Edit button and scroll to the bottom of the Inspector Window and observe warning message.
A warning will be shown depending on the value of the package manifest type field. For example, when the package type has no value, it will show the message: This package and all its assets will be hidden by default in Editor because its type is empty
No warning is shown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak