Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.45f1
[Backport] Project Browser Search has slower response when compared to Quick Search and Hierarchy Search
1. Create an empty project
2. Type something into the search of the Project Browser
Expected result: The Search result are returned after the search debouncing threshold specified in the user settings.
Actual result: There's about a 500ms delay before the Search is updated
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window