Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.45f1
[Backport] Project Browser Search has slower response when compared to Quick Search and Hierarchy Search
1. Create an empty project
2. Type something into the search of the Project Browser
Expected result: The Search result are returned after the search debouncing threshold specified in the user settings.
Actual result: There's about a 500ms delay before the Search is updated
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)