Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.42f1
[Backport] Physics Debug Visualisation is not displayed when prefab is opened in isolation
1. Open the attached 'Collision Debugger Prefab Mode Bug' project
2. Go to the 'Window -> Analysis -> Physics Debugger'
3. Double click on the 'Assets/Sphere.prefab' to open it
Expected result: Physics Debug Visualisation shows up
Actual result: Physics Debug Visualisation does not appear
Reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0a19, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a12
- Physics Debug Visualisation appears when opening a prefab in context
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3.42f1):
Fixed in: 2020.3.42f1