Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.37f1
[Backport] [iOS] Caret is getting placed in the middle of a text when typing quickly when Input Field's "Hide Mobile Input" is o
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "bug-ios-inputfield-caret.zip"
2. Go to the Build Settings, select iOS, and deploy the app to the device
3. In the app focus on the Input Field and write any text fast
4. Observe the Input Field
Expected result: Caret is placed after the text
Actual result: Caret keeps getting placed in the middle of a text
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.32f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.1.0b14
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a1, 2022.2.0a9
VLNQA00358 - iPhone 12, 14.1 iOS
VLNQA00310 - iPad Pro 12.9", 13.4.1 iOS
VLNQA00392 - iPad (9th generation), 15.0 iOS
-Not reproducible if "Hide Mobile Input" is turned off
-When deleting text the same issue occurs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material thumbnail doesn't change when changing URP settings
- [Backport] Four "Learn more" links direct to default (2020.3) Manual version, instead of using current Editor version
- "Cannot set deprecated build target 'OSXIntel'" warning appears when setting PluginImporter's compatible platform to "OSX"
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP