Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1
[Backport] Changes in UI Builder are lost when editing a 2D sprite
How to reproduce
- Make a change in the UI Builder (such as changing text size/colour)
- Click on a 2d sprite and click on the sprite editor button in the inspector
- Make a change to the 2d sprite and click close
*You are now presented with a dialog box stating that you will lose any unsaved changes in UI Builder.
Either changes are not lost or on opening the sprite editor the user is warned about the potential for data loss and is allowed to save any unsaved work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.8f1):
Fixed in 2022.1.8f1