Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1
[Backport] Changes in UI Builder are lost when editing a 2D sprite
How to reproduce
- Make a change in the UI Builder (such as changing text size/colour)
- Click on a 2d sprite and click on the sprite editor button in the inspector
- Make a change to the 2d sprite and click close
*You are now presented with a dialog box stating that you will lose any unsaved changes in UI Builder.
Either changes are not lost or on opening the sprite editor the user is warned about the potential for data loss and is allowed to save any unsaved work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project