Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.8f1
[Backport] Changes in UI Builder are lost when editing a 2D sprite
How to reproduce
- Make a change in the UI Builder (such as changing text size/colour)
- Click on a 2d sprite and click on the sprite editor button in the inspector
- Make a change to the 2d sprite and click close
*You are now presented with a dialog box stating that you will lose any unsaved changes in UI Builder.
Either changes are not lost or on opening the sprite editor the user is warned about the potential for data loss and is allowed to save any unsaved work.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed