Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.12f1
[Backport] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer throws "The build cannot be appended" exception when using AcceptExternalModificationsToPla
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Upgrade.zip"
2. In the menu bar click "shoutr lab" > "Export for Android"
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Project is successfully exported
Actual result: Exception "InvalidOperationException: The build cannot be appended." appears
Reproduces on: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a6
- Not reproducible when Exporting project via Build Settings
- Exception appears in line BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer(scenes, pathBuild, BuildTarget.Android, BuildOptions.AcceptExternalModificationsToPlayer);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform