Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.12f1
[Backport] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer throws "The build cannot be appended" exception when using AcceptExternalModificationsToPla
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the user's attached project "Upgrade.zip"
2. In the menu bar click "shoutr lab" > "Export for Android"
3. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Project is successfully exported
Actual result: Exception "InvalidOperationException: The build cannot be appended." appears
Reproduces on: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a6
- Not reproducible when Exporting project via Build Settings
- Exception appears in line BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer(scenes, pathBuild, BuildTarget.Android, BuildOptions.AcceptExternalModificationsToPlayer);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send