Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.13f1, 2022.2.0b5, 2023.1.0a3
[Backport] Build is launched in the wrong Display when Main Display is changed
1. Open the attached project "Display test"
2. Check your Display settings
3. Build and Run project
4. Notice that the Build was launched on your Main Display
5. Change your Main Display to another Display
6. Run the build
Expected result: Build runs on current Main Display after it is changed
Actual result: Build doesn't run on current Main Display after it is changed
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.2.0a15
Notes: If Player Settings in Registry are deleted after changing the Main Display, expected behavior is reached.
This also affects in which Display the Editor is opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"