Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a3
[Backport] [AssetImporter] Updating existing AnimationClip import setting results in a new InternalID and lost references to the clip
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case-1157349-AssetImporter.zip")
2. Open Window -> Animation Events Test
3. Set the clip to "Take 001"
4. Press the "AddEvent" button
Expected results: AnimationClip's Internal ID remains the same and the reference to it remains
Actual results: AnimationClip's Internal ID changes and all references to it are lost
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a14,
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.10f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a15, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio