Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.8f1, 2022.1.11f1
[Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Application crashes upon opening after putting it to sleep while in the loading screen
1. Open the attached user's project "DeepLink.zip"
2. Make sure that Vulkan is selected as the Graphics API
3. Build for Android
4. Launch the app and put it in the background whilst is still in a black screen
5. Open the app
Expected result: Application launches without a crash
Actual result: opening the Application, after putting it in the background, crashes
Reproduces on: 2020.3.25f1
Could not test on 2019.4.34f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2 and 2022.2.0a1 due to AndroidManifest errors when trying to perform a Build
Reproducible with these devices:
Galaxy s9 (Mali) Android 10
Galaxy s10e (Mali) Android 11
N/A, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
-Reproducible only on Vulkan
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform