Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
Background object gets selected instead of the one in the front
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SelectionBug.zip"
2. Open scene "bug"
3. Click on pink cylinder to select it ("prefab" in hierarchy should get selected)
4. Click on terrain ("Terrain" in hierarchy should get selected)
5. Click on pink cylinder again and notice that this time, instead of "prefab", "mesh" is selected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems