Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[AW] Zoom not updating in Curves view
When switching from one clip to another in the AW, the zoom is updated to fit the length of the clip in the Dopesheet, but not in the Curves view. “Frame” should be applied systematically when switching from one clip to another, in both views.
open HumanoidAnim scene
open Animation window
select mangagirl in the Hierarchy window
right-click on the Animator component in the Inspector and select “Deoptimize Transform Hierarchy”
select another clip from the pull-down list of clips to change the currently displayed clip
(keys are framed in the dopesheet)
repeat the last step, but this time in the Curves view…
(keys are NOT framed in the curves view)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website