Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[AW] while recording a Legacy Animation's rotation incorrectly sets curve's interpolation to Euler not fully supported in legacy
How to reproduce:
1. Create a game object, assign it an "Animation" component (Legacy Animation)
2. Open the Animation Window
3. Create a new animation and begin recording to it
4. Rotate gameobject in scene view
5. It adds Keys in animation
6. Right mouse click on rotation property -> Interpolation and notice that it creates Euler Angles (Not fully supported in Legacy). As Eulers aren't properly supported by the Animation component, the Curve should default to "Euler (Quaternion Approximation)"
When creating animations, one should add rotation property via animation window, then it created Euler Angles (Quaternion)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."