Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] Selecting multiple keys in baked animation clip slows down rendering in dopesheet editor (no-manip)
- Open scene provided in attachment (AnimationWindowPerformance.zip)
- Open scene 'Untitled'
- Select game object 'Horse 2.0 Plus'
- Open animation window
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, see that it moves swiftly.
- Select several keyframes.
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, this time, it moves very slowly...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene grid disappears when Canvas Render mode is set to Screen Space - Camera
- Imported texture's color model is set to RGBA even when texture has no alpha channel
- Custom editor windows icon disappears after entering play mode
- EditorGUIUtility.editingTextField keeps returning true after you stop editing a text field
- Debug.Log used with non-existing Dictionary variable causes Editor to freeze