Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Selecting multiple keys in baked animation clip slows down rendering in dopesheet editor (no-manip)
- Open scene provided in attachment (AnimationWindowPerformance.zip)
- Open scene 'Untitled'
- Select game object 'Horse 2.0 Plus'
- Open animation window
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, see that it moves swiftly.
- Select several keyframes.
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, this time, it moves very slowly...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version