Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] Selecting multiple keys in baked animation clip slows down rendering in dopesheet editor (no-manip)
- Open scene provided in attachment (AnimationWindowPerformance.zip)
- Open scene 'Untitled'
- Select game object 'Horse 2.0 Plus'
- Open animation window
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, see that it moves swiftly.
- Select several keyframes.
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, this time, it moves very slowly...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.