Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[AW] Selecting multiple keys in baked animation clip slows down rendering in dopesheet editor (no-manip)
- Open scene provided in attachment (AnimationWindowPerformance.zip)
- Open scene 'Untitled'
- Select game object 'Horse 2.0 Plus'
- Open animation window
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, see that it moves swiftly.
- Select several keyframes.
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, this time, it moves very slowly...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)