Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Selecting multiple keys in baked animation clip slows down rendering in dopesheet editor (no-manip)
- Open scene provided in attachment (AnimationWindowPerformance.zip)
- Open scene 'Untitled'
- Select game object 'Horse 2.0 Plus'
- Open animation window
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, see that it moves swiftly.
- Select several keyframes.
- Use middle mouse button to pan dopesheet, this time, it moves very slowly...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing