Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Next frame hotkey stops at increments of 1m3sec.
use the ">" hotkey to move forward in time, frame-by-frame.
Notice that the next frame hotkey stops working at frame 1m3sec and all increments of this frame (ex: 2m5sec, etc.)
This was working in 5.0, but no longer working since... 5.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes