Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[AW] Next frame hotkey stops at increments of 1m3sec.
use the ">" hotkey to move forward in time, frame-by-frame.
Notice that the next frame hotkey stops working at frame 1m3sec and all increments of this frame (ex: 2m5sec, etc.)
This was working in 5.0, but no longer working since... 5.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime