Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Next frame hotkey stops at increments of 1m3sec.
use the ">" hotkey to move forward in time, frame-by-frame.
Notice that the next frame hotkey stops working at frame 1m3sec and all increments of this frame (ex: 2m5sec, etc.)
This was working in 5.0, but no longer working since... 5.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete