Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Next frame hotkey stops at increments of 1m3sec.
use the ">" hotkey to move forward in time, frame-by-frame.
Notice that the next frame hotkey stops working at frame 1m3sec and all increments of this frame (ex: 2m5sec, etc.)
This was working in 5.0, but no longer working since... 5.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted