Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Next frame hotkey stops at increments of 1m3sec.
use the ">" hotkey to move forward in time, frame-by-frame.
Notice that the next frame hotkey stops working at frame 1m3sec and all increments of this frame (ex: 2m5sec, etc.)
This was working in 5.0, but no longer working since... 5.1+
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)