Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[AW] Incorrect playback range after changing Sample rate
playback range in the Animation Window is incorrect after changing the Samples of a clip.
drop attached clip (run) into project
select clip and open Animation Window
change Samples to 30 (current 10)...
bug: look at the playback range... does not end at the last key...
move last key one frame, range is updated to proper range.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect