Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AW] Incorrect playback range after changing Sample rate
playback range in the Animation Window is incorrect after changing the Samples of a clip.
drop attached clip (run) into project
select clip and open Animation Window
change Samples to 30 (current 10)...
bug: look at the playback range... does not end at the last key...
move last key one frame, range is updated to proper range.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Bluetooth keyboard: Input.anyKeyDown, Input.GetKeyDown is not registered
- [Light Module] Particle Lights interfere with Directional Light Shadows
- [IE11] build non longer loads with 5.6
- [Android] [Video Player] Black screen if streaming a video in release mode (Development Build disabled)
- Type [ProceduralMaterial] cannot compile on WebGL and is not stripped