Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[AW] Incorrect playback range after changing Sample rate
playback range in the Animation Window is incorrect after changing the Samples of a clip.
drop attached clip (run) into project
select clip and open Animation Window
change Samples to 30 (current 10)...
bug: look at the playback range... does not end at the last key...
move last key one frame, range is updated to proper range.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses