Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AW] Incorrect playback range after changing Sample rate
playback range in the Animation Window is incorrect after changing the Samples of a clip.
drop attached clip (run) into project
select clip and open Animation Window
change Samples to 30 (current 10)...
bug: look at the playback range... does not end at the last key...
move last key one frame, range is updated to proper range.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser