Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] in-between key type creation is wrong with "Auto" key type
if the previous and next keys are of type "Auto", and you create a new key in-between these two keys, the newly created key is of type "Free Smooth" instead of "Auto".
This is a regression from 5.4 and only exist in 5.5
-create a clip with 2 keys
-convert both keys to "Auto" key type
-create a new key in-between existing keys...
result: new in-between key is "Free Smooth"
expected result: new in-between key is "Auto"
note: Other key types work as expected.
This only happens with the "Auto" key type.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off