Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] in-between key type creation is wrong with "Auto" key type
if the previous and next keys are of type "Auto", and you create a new key in-between these two keys, the newly created key is of type "Free Smooth" instead of "Auto".
This is a regression from 5.4 and only exist in 5.5
-create a clip with 2 keys
-convert both keys to "Auto" key type
-create a new key in-between existing keys...
result: new in-between key is "Free Smooth"
expected result: new in-between key is "Auto"
note: Other key types work as expected.
This only happens with the "Auto" key type.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released