Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[AW] Frame "f" in Curves view is inconsistent with Dopesheet view
Framing (f) a selection in the Dopesheet, frames selected keys as expected...
Framing (f) a selection in the Curves, does not frame as expected.
The horizontal framing is broken.
Framing selected keys in the Curves or Dopesheet should give the exact same result, with the exception of the vertical zoom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework