Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Frame "f" in Curves view is inconsistent with Dopesheet view
Framing (f) a selection in the Dopesheet, frames selected keys as expected...
Framing (f) a selection in the Curves, does not frame as expected.
The horizontal framing is broken.
Framing selected keys in the Curves or Dopesheet should give the exact same result, with the exception of the vertical zoom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode