Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Frame "f" in Curves view is inconsistent with Dopesheet view
Framing (f) a selection in the Dopesheet, frames selected keys as expected...
Framing (f) a selection in the Curves, does not frame as expected.
The horizontal framing is broken.
Framing selected keys in the Curves or Dopesheet should give the exact same result, with the exception of the vertical zoom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%