Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Frame "f" in Curves view is inconsistent with Dopesheet view
Framing (f) a selection in the Dopesheet, frames selected keys as expected...
Framing (f) a selection in the Curves, does not frame as expected.
The horizontal framing is broken.
Framing selected keys in the Curves or Dopesheet should give the exact same result, with the exception of the vertical zoom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'