Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[AW] Frame "f" in Curves view is inconsistent with Dopesheet view
Framing (f) a selection in the Dopesheet, frames selected keys as expected...
Framing (f) a selection in the Curves, does not frame as expected.
The horizontal framing is broken.
Framing selected keys in the Curves or Dopesheet should give the exact same result, with the exception of the vertical zoom.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"