Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Deleting key in the Dopesheet does not update scene/eval
There is an inconsistency between the delete key behaviour in the dopesheet vs. Curves view.
Do the following in the Curves view to see the expected result.
Do the following in the Dopesheet view to see the bug.
Create a Cube
Open the AW and create a clip
Move the timeline and translate the Cube on the X axis
(the cube should move horizontally over time)
Go to a frame between the two keys and translate the Cube on Y axis...
new keys are created at current time.
Delete the key you just created...
Curves view = object jumps back to where it should be, given the key no longer exist.
Dopesheet = object stays where it is until the timeline is manually updated... BUG.
The behaviour should be exactly the same as when the Curves view is open.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object