Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] Changing rotation set in one keyframe affects other keyframe
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and add cube
2. Set rotation to 0, 0, 330
3. Open animation window, create new animation and move to keyframe at 0:30
4. Using rotation transform handle, rotate cube to around 0, 0, 350
5. Inspect first keyframe and notice that rotation is around 0, 0, 180
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b21, 5.4.0b24, 5.5.0a2
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p7, 5.4.0b20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown