Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AW] Adding key to Rect Transform generates an error
Adding key to a Rect Transform property in the Animation Window generates a NullReferenceException error.
-create a UI>Image in the scene view
-select Canvas GO
-create a clip in the AW
-select Image GO
-scrub AW timeline to 1.0 sec (frame 60)
-animate the Rect Transform > Pos X, by changing the value in the Inspector.
-move the current time to 0.5 sec (frame 30)
-click the Add Key button... error.
-open rectBug scene
-select Image GO under Canvas
-add key to existing animated property in AW... error.
This is a regression
Version 5.5.0f3 (38b4efef76f0)
Thu, 24 Nov 2016 13:54:18 GMT
... and 5.6
not repro in...
Version 5.4.3f1 (01f4c123905a)
Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:07:06 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website