Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
AvatarMask Inspector transforms field doesn't show all transforms from the skeleton
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "TestAnimMask.zip"
2. Create a new Avatar Mask (Right click in Assets window 'Create -> Avatar Mask')
3. In the Inspector window, expand the 'Transform' section
4. Set the Avatar to SIM_0_Model_LOD1Avatar
5. Press 'Import skeleton'
6. Press 'Expand All' and collapse "SIM:MESH" transform in the hierarchy.
Expected result: After pressing "Expand All" all transform should be visible.
Actual result: After collapsing first transform other hidden transforms appears.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete