Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
AvatarMask Inspector transforms field doesn't show all transforms from the skeleton
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "TestAnimMask.zip"
2. Create a new Avatar Mask (Right click in Assets window 'Create -> Avatar Mask')
3. In the Inspector window, expand the 'Transform' section
4. Set the Avatar to SIM_0_Model_LOD1Avatar
5. Press 'Import skeleton'
6. Press 'Expand All' and collapse "SIM:MESH" transform in the hierarchy.
Expected result: After pressing "Expand All" all transform should be visible.
Actual result: After collapsing first transform other hidden transforms appears.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3