Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
AvatarMask Inspector transforms field doesn't show all transforms from the skeleton
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "TestAnimMask.zip"
2. Create a new Avatar Mask (Right click in Assets window 'Create -> Avatar Mask')
3. In the Inspector window, expand the 'Transform' section
4. Set the Avatar to SIM_0_Model_LOD1Avatar
5. Press 'Import skeleton'
6. Press 'Expand All' and collapse "SIM:MESH" transform in the hierarchy.
Expected result: After pressing "Expand All" all transform should be visible.
Actual result: After collapsing first transform other hidden transforms appears.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.25f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode