Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2022.3.X, 2023.2.X, 2023.3.X
Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project with an Audio Asset
2. Select it in the Project Browser
3. In the Inspector scroll down to the Preview section and toggle "Turn Auto Play on/off" to enable it
4. Click on the blue tag indicator below to set Asset Bundle tag
Actual result: When a user is setting an Asset Bundle tag to the Asset, autoplay plays the file
Expected result: Asset is not played back when the Asset does not receive any audible edits to its file, in this case, tags. Compression formats and quality and things like that make sense, but in this case it does not.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.14f1, 2023.2.0b11, 2023.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator