Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[PVR] Progressive Lightmapper generates lightmaps when scene doesn't contain any baked light contribution
1. Open "ProgressiveLightmapperBug.zip" project
2. In the Lighting window press "Auto Generate"
Expected result: Automatically generate the lighting
Actual result: Unity crashes due to memory shortage on low-end machines.
Expected result: no baked lightmaps are generated.
Actual result: 7 black 1K lightmaps are generated
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b9
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p2,
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.4p1 (Progressive lightmapper isn't in 5.5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard