Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[PVR] Progressive Lightmapper generates lightmaps when scene doesn't contain any baked light contribution
1. Open "ProgressiveLightmapperBug.zip" project
2. In the Lighting window press "Auto Generate"
Expected result: Automatically generate the lighting
Actual result: Unity crashes due to memory shortage on low-end machines.
Expected result: no baked lightmaps are generated.
Actual result: 7 black 1K lightmaps are generated
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b9
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p2,
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.4p1 (Progressive lightmapper isn't in 5.5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property