Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[PVR] Progressive Lightmapper generates lightmaps when scene doesn't contain any baked light contribution
1. Open "ProgressiveLightmapperBug.zip" project
2. In the Lighting window press "Auto Generate"
Expected result: Automatically generate the lighting
Actual result: Unity crashes due to memory shortage on low-end machines.
Expected result: no baked lightmaps are generated.
Actual result: 7 black 1K lightmaps are generated
Fixed in: 2017.3.0b9
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p2,
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.4p1 (Progressive lightmapper isn't in 5.5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app