Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.18f1, 2023.3.0b3, 2024.1.0a1
"AutoFill"submenu items are displayed in different color
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a 3D project
# Make a right-click in the "Hierarchy" window
# Observe the last menu item "AutoFill" and its submenu items
Actual Result: Submenu items are displayed in different background color. The screenshot and video are added in the "Attachments" section.
Expected Result: The contextual menu and submenu items should have the same background color.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.31f1, 2023.1.17f1, 2022.3.11f1.
Not reproducible with: 2023.2.0b14, 2023.3.0a11.
Confirmed OS: Sonoma 14.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"