Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Auto Mass is incorrectly calculated for Capsule Collider 2D
1. Open attached project;
2. Click on the object "CapsuleCollider2D_bugged" and observe auto calculated mass value;
3. Click on the object "PolygonCollider2D" and observe auto calculated mass value;
Actual result: the mass of the Capsule Collider 2D is calculated wrong (in this case, it is ~1.285).
Expected result: the mass of the object Capsule Collider 2D should be calculated right (in this case, it should be ~1.785).
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Can not be tested with older versions than 5.5 because there is not a component "Capsule Collider 2D".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Mar 19, 2017 16:31
I have fixed this bug and it will be in 5.5.2p4, 5.6 (maybe final or first path) and 2017.1a5.