Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Auto Mass is incorrectly calculated for Capsule Collider 2D
1. Open attached project;
2. Click on the object "CapsuleCollider2D_bugged" and observe auto calculated mass value;
3. Click on the object "PolygonCollider2D" and observe auto calculated mass value;
Actual result: the mass of the Capsule Collider 2D is calculated wrong (in this case, it is ~1.285).
Expected result: the mass of the object Capsule Collider 2D should be calculated right (in this case, it should be ~1.785).
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Can not be tested with older versions than 5.5 because there is not a component "Capsule Collider 2D".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website