Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Auto Mass is incorrectly calculated for Capsule Collider 2D
1. Open attached project;
2. Click on the object "CapsuleCollider2D_bugged" and observe auto calculated mass value;
3. Click on the object "PolygonCollider2D" and observe auto calculated mass value;
Actual result: the mass of the Capsule Collider 2D is calculated wrong (in this case, it is ~1.285).
Expected result: the mass of the object Capsule Collider 2D should be calculated right (in this case, it should be ~1.785).
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
Can not be tested with older versions than 5.5 because there is not a component "Capsule Collider 2D".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected