Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
AudioSource returns wrong time when rotating camera
-e: see title
--Open attached project
--Build and run Main scene on browser
--Rotate camera around
--NOTICE AudioSource.time will return random time value every now and then when you rotate camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected