Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
AudioSource returns wrong time when rotating camera
-e: see title
--Open attached project
--Build and run Main scene on browser
--Rotate camera around
--NOTICE AudioSource.time will return random time value every now and then when you rotate camera
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd