Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
AudioSource PlayScheduled plays sound at random intervals with random variation when any filter component is present
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AudioSource-PlayScheduled-BugReport.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Make sure to lower the sound of Unity or the Audio Source components
3. Enter Play mode
4. In hierarchy, select "GameObject" object
5. In Inspector, "Audio High Pass Filter" -> change Cutoff Frequency to 10
6. Observe the sound
7. In Inspector, remove "Audio High Pass Filter" component
8. Observe the sound
Expected result: the two different sounds play at the same intervals, the step 6 sound is the same as in step 8
Actual result: the sound plays at different/random intervals with random variation in the sounds, the step 6 sound is not the same as in step 8
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a13, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.12f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"