Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
AudioSource causes volume bump when being re-enabled
1. Open the "scene" scene in the attached project
2. Select the "GameObject" from the Hierarchy
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Inspector, in the SkidSound component, using the Volume slider, slide from 0 to the right
5. Perform step 4 several times
Desired outcome: Sliding the volume slider from left to right gradually increases the volume.
Actual result: Each time you slide from 0 to anything more than 0, there is a volume bump.
Note: The volume bump also happens when AudioSource is muted.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message