Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
AudioSource causes volume bump when being re-enabled
1. Open the "scene" scene in the attached project
2. Select the "GameObject" from the Hierarchy
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Inspector, in the SkidSound component, using the Volume slider, slide from 0 to the right
5. Perform step 4 several times
Desired outcome: Sliding the volume slider from left to right gradually increases the volume.
Actual result: Each time you slide from 0 to anything more than 0, there is a volume bump.
Note: The volume bump also happens when AudioSource is muted.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- [Terrain] The function TerrainData.GetDetailLayer only returns 0 or 1
- [Windows 7] VideoPlayer.Prepare causes a stack overflow crash if Video is loaded from asset bundle
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser