Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
AudioSource causes volume bump when being re-enabled
1. Open the "scene" scene in the attached project
2. Select the "GameObject" from the Hierarchy
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Inspector, in the SkidSound component, using the Volume slider, slide from 0 to the right
5. Perform step 4 several times
Desired outcome: Sliding the volume slider from left to right gradually increases the volume.
Actual result: Each time you slide from 0 to anything more than 0, there is a volume bump.
Note: The volume bump also happens when AudioSource is muted.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build