Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
AudioSource causes volume bump when being re-enabled
1. Open the "scene" scene in the attached project
2. Select the "GameObject" from the Hierarchy
3. Enter the Play mode
4. In the Inspector, in the SkidSound component, using the Volume slider, slide from 0 to the right
5. Perform step 4 several times
Desired outcome: Sliding the volume slider from left to right gradually increases the volume.
Actual result: Each time you slide from 0 to anything more than 0, there is a volume bump.
Note: The volume bump also happens when AudioSource is muted.
Reproduced with 2017.1.0b7, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a2, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced with 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default