Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
[AudioReverbZone] Changing Reverb Preset via script has no effect on audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play ReverbTest1 scene
3. Hit tab to change AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset
4. Listen and notice that sound's effect remains as it was with first AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset setting.
5. To compare one can switch reverb preset with mouse and hear different effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] [UI] Selected label contains data after cleanup
- Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
- Infinite creation of Materials
- [MAC] Console window is showing an error when selecting a GameObject that uses geometry shaders
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously