Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AudioReverbZone] Changing Reverb Preset via script has no effect on audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play ReverbTest1 scene
3. Hit tab to change AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset
4. Listen and notice that sound's effect remains as it was with first AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset setting.
5. To compare one can switch reverb preset with mouse and hear different effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated