Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0f3
[AudioReverbZone] Changing Reverb Preset via script has no effect on audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play ReverbTest1 scene
3. Hit tab to change AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset
4. Listen and notice that sound's effect remains as it was with first AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset setting.
5. To compare one can switch reverb preset with mouse and hear different effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Materials" tab in the Inspector window is empty when inspecting an imported .fbx file
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction