Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[AudioReverbZone] Changing Reverb Preset via script has no effect on audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play ReverbTest1 scene
3. Hit tab to change AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset
4. Listen and notice that sound's effect remains as it was with first AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset setting.
5. To compare one can switch reverb preset with mouse and hear different effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData