Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[AudioReverbZone] Changing Reverb Preset via script has no effect on audio
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play ReverbTest1 scene
3. Hit tab to change AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset
4. Listen and notice that sound's effect remains as it was with first AudioReverbZone.reverbPreset setting.
5. To compare one can switch reverb preset with mouse and hear different effects
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete