Search Issue Tracker
AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create an AudioMixer asset and open it in AudioMixer window
3. Add 2 new child groups of the Master group
4. Add a 'Send' event to one group and a 'Receive' event to the other group
5. Select the group with the 'Send' event and set its 'Receive' target to the other group
6. Right-click the 'Send Level' label and expose this parameter
7. Set the 'Receive' target to 'None'
Expected result: no errors are thrown, Exposed Parameters drop-down works
Actual result: an assertion failed error is thrown, Exposed Parameters drop-down no longer works and throws a NullReferenceException
Reproducible with: 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.0a17
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a15
2018.4 and 2019.4 seem to throw the assertions after step 6/step7(possibly Case 1178055), but the exposed parameters drop-down is still functioning
An Editor restart is required to fix the drop-down, but this only works when exposed parameter is "unhidden" again(in this case by setting the receive target)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler