Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AudioMixer.GetFloat() / SetFloat() do not work unless Unity is restarted
1. Open the attached project.
2. Add, 'mixer.SetFloat(exposedParameterName, 2f)' after line 10, in SoundTest.cs.
3. Play, notice that 'GetFloat' fails to get this value, and returns false.
4. Restart Unity, play notice that the value is saved/loaded fine.
5. If you remove the line, save and add it again it breaks again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted