Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AudioMixer.GetFloat() / SetFloat() do not work unless Unity is restarted
1. Open the attached project.
2. Add, 'mixer.SetFloat(exposedParameterName, 2f)' after line 10, in SoundTest.cs.
3. Play, notice that 'GetFloat' fails to get this value, and returns false.
4. Restart Unity, play notice that the value is saved/loaded fine.
5. If you remove the line, save and add it again it breaks again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect