Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AudioMixer.GetFloat() / SetFloat() do not work unless Unity is restarted
1. Open the attached project.
2. Add, 'mixer.SetFloat(exposedParameterName, 2f)' after line 10, in SoundTest.cs.
3. Play, notice that 'GetFloat' fails to get this value, and returns false.
4. Restart Unity, play notice that the value is saved/loaded fine.
5. If you remove the line, save and add it again it breaks again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off