Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AudioMixer.GetFloat() / SetFloat() do not work unless Unity is restarted
1. Open the attached project.
2. Add, 'mixer.SetFloat(exposedParameterName, 2f)' after line 10, in SoundTest.cs.
3. Play, notice that 'GetFloat' fails to get this value, and returns false.
4. Restart Unity, play notice that the value is saved/loaded fine.
5. If you remove the line, save and add it again it breaks again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events