Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
AudioMixer.GetFloat() / SetFloat() do not work unless Unity is restarted
1. Open the attached project.
2. Add, 'mixer.SetFloat(exposedParameterName, 2f)' after line 10, in SoundTest.cs.
3. Play, notice that 'GetFloat' fails to get this value, and returns false.
4. Restart Unity, play notice that the value is saved/loaded fine.
5. If you remove the line, save and add it again it breaks again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file