Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
AudioImporter does not recognize renamed BlackBerry and Windows Store Apps platforms
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open scene main
3. Enter play mode. See reported exception: Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.ContainsSampleSettingsOverride (Windows Store Apps), please use one of 'Web', 'Standalone', 'iOS', 'Android', 'WebGL', 'PS3', 'PS4', 'PSP2', 'PSM', 'XBox360', 'XboxOne', 'WP8', 'Metro'
NewBehaviourScript:OnGUI() (at C:/Users/Dominykas/Desktop/case_659682-Unity5_BugReport_AudioPlatformOverrides/Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs:11)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene