Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
AudioImporter does not recognize renamed BlackBerry and Windows Store Apps platforms
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open scene main
3. Enter play mode. See reported exception: Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.ContainsSampleSettingsOverride (Windows Store Apps), please use one of 'Web', 'Standalone', 'iOS', 'Android', 'WebGL', 'PS3', 'PS4', 'PSP2', 'PSM', 'XBox360', 'XboxOne', 'WP8', 'Metro'
NewBehaviourScript:OnGUI() (at C:/Users/Dominykas/Desktop/case_659682-Unity5_BugReport_AudioPlatformOverrides/Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs:11)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders