Search Issue Tracker
Audio track is missing some samples if it starts at the first frame of a Timeline in Player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project "case_1167289-AudioPlayableMissingSamples.zip"
2. Build a player and Run the player build
Reproduced on: 2020.1.0a20
Expected result: The sounds should start without hitching
Actual result: If the sound starts at the first frames of the Timeline, its beginning is cut off
1. If the audio samples are dragged a couple of frames forward in the timeline, all the sounds sound identical
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project