Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Audio Source Output field is not updated when changing Output via scripting
1. Open attached package
2. Run AudioSourceOutput scene
3. Switch between toggles
4. Notice that Audio Mixer groups are switched, but Output field is not updated
Expected: Audio Source Output should be updated when changing output via scripting
Reproducible: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets