Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Audio Source graph is not affected by Volume Rolloff changes via scripting
1. Import attached package
2. Play Rolloff scene
3. Click on one of the toggles in the game view
4. Notice that Volume Rolloff selection changes on the audio source, but graph stays unchanged
Expected: Modifying Volume Rolloff via scripting graph on the audio source
Reproducible: 5.6, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2