Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Audio Source graph is not affected by Volume Rolloff changes via scripting
1. Import attached package
2. Play Rolloff scene
3. Click on one of the toggles in the game view
4. Notice that Volume Rolloff selection changes on the audio source, but graph stays unchanged
Expected: Modifying Volume Rolloff via scripting graph on the audio source
Reproducible: 5.6, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.3.0b7, 2018.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams