Search Issue Tracker
Audio popping is heard when playing back a sound through Timeline and the Audio Playable Asset has "Loop" enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project
2. Open the scene "SampleScene" and enter Play mode (Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity)
3. In the Game view, press the button labeled "Loop, bug"
Expected result: A sound is played back properly
Actual result: A sound is played back with a popping glitch at the end
Reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1
Note: The button may need to be pressed up to 10 times to reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock