Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Audio output groups are not shown with a Tree structure (but as a flat list) in output group object selector
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new audio mixer
2. Create new audio group
3. Add Audio Source to the scene
4. Try selecting audio output group through output group object selector
Actual: Audio output groups are shown as a list
Expected: Audio output groups should be shown with a tree structure
Reproducible: 2017.3.0b3, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone