Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.9f1
audio mixer with 'sends & receives' reports 0 audibilty to profiler
1. Open attached project "AudioMixer.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Profiler window, enable Deep Profile, go to Audio section, switch to Detailed, and enable 'Channels and Groups'
3. Enter Play Mode, listen to the Audio
4. In Profiler window, observe 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value
Expected result: 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value is above 0
Actual result: 'source normal' object's 'Audability' value is -∞
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode