Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.9f1
audio mixer with 'sends & receives' reports 0 audibilty to profiler
1. Open attached project "AudioMixer.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Profiler window, enable Deep Profile, go to Audio section, switch to Detailed, and enable 'Channels and Groups'
3. Enter Play Mode, listen to the Audio
4. In Profiler window, observe 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value
Expected result: 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value is above 0
Actual result: 'source normal' object's 'Audability' value is -∞
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP Particle SimpleLit is missing #pragma multi_compile _ LIGHTMAP_SHADOW_MIXING
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming