Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.9f1
audio mixer with 'sends & receives' reports 0 audibilty to profiler
1. Open attached project "AudioMixer.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Profiler window, enable Deep Profile, go to Audio section, switch to Detailed, and enable 'Channels and Groups'
3. Enter Play Mode, listen to the Audio
4. In Profiler window, observe 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value
Expected result: 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value is above 0
Actual result: 'source normal' object's 'Audability' value is -∞
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display