Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.9f1
audio mixer with 'sends & receives' reports 0 audibilty to profiler
1. Open attached project "AudioMixer.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Profiler window, enable Deep Profile, go to Audio section, switch to Detailed, and enable 'Channels and Groups'
3. Enter Play Mode, listen to the Audio
4. In Profiler window, observe 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value
Expected result: 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value is above 0
Actual result: 'source normal' object's 'Audability' value is -∞
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time