Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.9f1
audio mixer with 'sends & receives' reports 0 audibilty to profiler
1. Open attached project "AudioMixer.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Profiler window, enable Deep Profile, go to Audio section, switch to Detailed, and enable 'Channels and Groups'
3. Enter Play Mode, listen to the Audio
4. In Profiler window, observe 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value
Expected result: 'source normal' object's 'Audibility' value is above 0
Actual result: 'source normal' object's 'Audability' value is -∞
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime