Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Audio Mixer] Mute does not work on the child mixer of channel or on the parent channel itself
1. Open the attached project "test Unity labs audio.zip";
2. Open the Audio Mixer Tab;
3. Enter a play mode;
4. Observe that there have to be 3 sounds playing - Harp, Male and Female voices;
5. Press Mute on the Harp sound (it is muted as expected);
6. Press Mute on the VO Group (Male and female voices should be muted, but they're not);
7. Press Mute on the Master sound (same as with VO Group).
Expected results: Male and Female voices sounds should be muted when pressing Mute on the VO Group and Master.
Actual results: Sounds are still playing in the scene.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.2p2, 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded