Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.22f1, 2022.2.0b14, 2023.1.0a1
Audio Mixer Groups are not displayed in Object Picker when located in a package
1. Open the attached 'AudioMixerPackage' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Observe the 'My Source' GameObject in the Inspector
4. Click the small circle icon to the right of the 'Output' property in the Inspector to open an Object Picker window
Expected result: Audio Mixer Groups from the custom package folder are visible
Actual result: No Audio Mixer Groups are available
Reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.13f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a5
- Audio Mixer Group can be assigned by dragging and dropping it to the 'Output' property in the Inspector
- Audio Mixer Groups are available via Object Picker if they are located in the Assets folder
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown